COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following types of information when you visit and/or use the Site:
1. Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact information. We use this information to respond to your inquiries, process orders, provide customer service, and send you emails, newsletters, and other communications.
2. Payment Information: When you make a purchase on the Site, we collect your payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address, in order to process your payment.
3. Account Information: We may collect information when you create an account, such as your username and password. We use this information to authenticate you when you log in to your account.
4. Technical Information: We collect technical information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, and the pages you view on the Site. We use this information to improve the Site, detect and prevent fraud and other security risks, and keep the Site secure.
5. Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you use the Site. We use this information to customize the Site and services for you. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. To process orders and provide customer service.
2. To send you marketing emails and other communications about our products and services.
3. To improve the Site, detect and prevent fraud and other security risks, and keep the Site secure.
4. To customize the Site and services for you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with third parties in the following circumstances: 1. With third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, website hosting, data storage and analysis, email delivery, marketing, and customer service.
2. With law enforcement and government agencies, in response to a request for information, or as otherwise required by law.
3. With other third parties, as necessary to protect our rights or property, or in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale of all or part of our assets.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY